尊敬的朋友们�? Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends
好久不见了! Long time no see.
久仰�?I've heard so much about you.
辛苦了! You've had a long day.You've had a long flight.
阁下(多用于称呼大�? Your Excellency
我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京�? On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.
对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢�? On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请�? I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.
在北京过得怎么样? How are you making out in Beijing?
欢迎多提宝贵意见�? Your valuable advice is most welcome.
您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止�? As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.
请代我问候王先生�? Please remember me to Mr.Wang.
感谢光临�? Thank you so much for coming.
欢迎再来�? Hope you'll come again.
请留步,不用送了�? I will see myself out, please.
欢迎以后多来北京�? Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.
多保重! Take care!
祝您一路平安! Have a nice trip!